Sainik School Tilaiya Vacancy 2022: Sainik School Tilaiya, Koderma has invited Online applications for the Ward Boy, General Employee etc post for fulfill in Koderma, Jharkhand. According to the Notification, applications are to be made for Various Post. If you want to apply for these posts, then detailed information is provided in this post.
You can apply to Sainik School Tilaiya Vacancy 2022 Vacancy can apply Offline between 16.08.2022 to 02.09.2022. other details of the Sainik School Tilaiya Vacancy 2022 like education qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, and how to apply for the vacancy are given below.
|Post Name||No.Of Vacancy||Last Date|
|General Employee, Ward Boy||04 Post||02.09.2022|
Sainik School Tilaiya Vacancy 2022 Overview
|Name of Post||Genral employees, Ward Boy|
|Total Vacancies||04 Vacancy|
|Authority||Sainik School Tilaiya, Koderma|
Sainik School Tilaiya Vacancy 2022 Category Wise Vacancy Details
|General Employee (Contract)||01|
Sainik School Tilaiya Vacancy 2022 Education Qualification
|General Employee||Essential: –|
(i) Matriculation pass from recognized Board
|Ward Boy||Essential: –|
(i) Matriculation pass from recognized Board
(ii) Should be able to converse fluently in English
|General Employee (Ayah)||₹18,000|
Sainik School Tilaiya Vacancy 2022 Important Date
|Apply Application Form Start Date||16.08.2022|
|Apply Application Form Last Date||02.09.2022|
- General- ₹400
- SC/ST- ₹250
- a non-refundable Demand Draft for Rs 400/- (Gen &OBC) & Rs 250/- (SC & ST) drawn in favour of Principal, Sainik School Tilaiya payable at SBI, Sainik School Tilaiya(Code 3502)
IIT Sainik School Tilaiya Vacancy 2022 Selection Process
- Written test
- Skill Test
- Minimum Age:- 18 Years
|All Post||18-50 वर्ष|
How To Apply for Sainik School Tilaiya Vacancy 2022
- Go to the Important Link Section.
- then Click on Download Application Form For Various Post
- Fill out The Form And Attach All Required documents.
- And Send the application Form by Post Office.
- Address- Principal, Sainik School Tilaiya,PO-Tilaiya Dam, Dist-Koderma, State-Jharkhand, Pin code-825413
Important Link Section
All the necessary links related to this Sainik School Tilaiya Vacancy 2022 are given below. You are requested to read the official notification before applying
|Download Application Form For General Employee||Download|
|Download Application Form For Ward Boy||Download|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Join Now|
About Sainik School Tilaiya, Koderma
1. Aim. The primary aim of Sainik School is to prepare boys academically, physically and mentally for entry into the Defence Services and for responsible positions in the various other walks of life.
2. Introduction. It was on 16 Sept of 1963, that the foundation stone of the 12 Sainik Schools in the chain of 33 Sainik Schools sprawling across the length and breadth of the country was laid down. This fledgling nascent school was a sequel to the concerted endeavour of the legendary cultural ambassador and the then Union Defence Minister, Late V K Krishna Menon and the visionary Chief Minster from Bihar Late K B Sahay. The onus of translating vision from the drawing boards into reality fell on the scholar Principal Lt Col LEG Smith. Thus was born SST which later has been ensconced as a landmark on the academic scene of the state and nation as well. Today it is a top ranking nursery to the NDA. Located near tilaiya dam in the district of Koderma, Sainik School Tilaiya is 18 Kms away from the nearest rail head – Koderma on the Howrah – Delhi chord line nearer to Gaya. The Chhotanagpur Plateau and Tilaiya Dam provide an ideal backdrop to Sainik School Tilaiya.
(a) To remove regional imbalance in the officer cadre of the Defence Services.
(b) To develop qualities of body, mind and character which will enable the young boys of today to become good and useful citizens of tomorrow and excel in all walks of life.
(c) To bring public school education within the reach of common man.
4. Achievements. Teaching effectively is difficult but rewarding work. Our commitment towards quality education and goal oriented approach is amply emphasized in its class X & XII CBSE examinations and the contribution to the NDA. The school has the singular honour of being awarded the RRM merit certificate for the best result in class X for four consecutive years. The school has a modern state-of-the art infrastructure which is designed to complement the high ideal and majestic goals that it envisages. Extreme care is taken to ensure that the personality of the cadets studying here is molded in a way that will stand him in good stead wherever he decides to settle in his future life, notwithstanding the fact that it has a major bias towards the creation of officers for defence forces. Since its inception SST has been successfully pursuing its goal of sending cadets to the Defence Forces. Sainik School Tilaiya is a recipient of Defence Minister Trophy twice for sending the maximum cadets to NDA. The school has sent about 700 Cadets to the National Defence Academy till date ; some of them have reached the ranks of Lt General and equivalent in the Indian Armed Forces. Our alumni are also serving the nation at premier positions in various other elite fields like Medicine, Civil services, Engineering, Teaching, Fashion and Film industry as well.
VISION & MISSION
1. Vision. To offer quality education to the children of rural masses and to develop qualities of body, mind and character which will enable the young boys to become good and useful citizens and eventually be a primary feeder to National Defence Academy.
2. Mission. The school was conceived with the motive of bringing public school education to the door step of the common man and sending a maximum number of its cadets to National Defence Academy. The School is indeed rendering a yeoman service to the nation by providing quality education to the children from myriad backgrounds. It enables boys from economically weaker sections of the society to take up an illustrious career as officer in the Armed Forces of the Nation and other celebrated professions. The school emphasizes on all-round development of the cadets so that they consistently strive hard to live up to the expectations of their parents and nation at large.
What is the Application form fee for Sainik School Tilaiya Vacancy?
Gen- ₹400, ST/SC- ₹250
What is the qualification for IIT Sainik School Tilaiya Vacancy 2022?
When will be the Apply Last date of Sainik School Tilaiya Vacancy 2022?
Apply Last date Is 02.09.2022
Sainik School Tilaiya Vacancy 2022 Process?
What is the official website of Sainik School Tilaiya?